Component Repair Inspector
Cobalt Aero Services •
Cobalt Aero Services is a fast growing Component Repair Station
seeking individuals for component repair inspection positions.
Qualifications to include:
Familiar and practiced in applying FAA regulations pertinent to repair stations.
Familiar and practiced in researching OEM IPCs, CMMs, SRMs, AMMs
Prior component repair station mechanic and/or inspector experience
Familiar with ISO9001/AS9110 Quality System Requirements
3-5 years component repair inspector experience
Experience implementing ISO9001/AS9110 Quality System Requirements
NDT credential and experience helpful
Promotion Opportunities-Quality/Engineer Manager/Director
Shop Shift Manager
Must be willing to relocate to Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Interested parties should submit resumes and questions to HR@Cobalt-Aero.com.
We will also be at the MRO Americas Conference in Orlando (April
10-12), Booth 976 if you would care to come by.
- Inspect parts received from customers, suppliers, and outside repair vendors
- Focused mainly on in-process, prior-to-closing, and final inspection tasks
- Offer solutions for issues discovered during inspection
- Research maintenance manuals for inspection and repair criteria
- Complete regulatory, customer and industry audit forms
- Participate in FAA, Customer, Industry and Internal Audits of processes
- Apply & affirm FAA regulations & industry practices to repairs of discrepancies
- Assist control of current maintenance data
- Liaison with evaluation & maintenance technicians
Possibly, but not required.
Job Ident #: