Summit Aviation Delaware •
Position Summary: The Logistician reports to the Logistics Manager and is responsible for the receipt, storage, distribution and shipment of U.S. Government and Boeing property. Operates in compliance with company safety practices and performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
• Experience: One to three years of prior shipping, receiving and warehousing experience strongly preferred. Previous or current Fork Lift Operator certification is preferred.
• Work Ethic: Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team environment and self-direction.
• Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the daily duties, the employee is occasionally required to stand, stoop or crouch.
• Reasoning Ability: Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to address multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
• Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully an individual should have the ability to interact with and enter data into spreadsheet software.
• Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Job Ident #: