Supplier Performance Agent
Bombardier Aviation •
Supplier Performance Agent-LON00348-2
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Lead visits at key supplier sites to analyze performance issues, and coordinate improvement strategies inclusive of Purchase Order alignment, process improvements and quality system improvements
- Expedite all critical parts at critical suppliers to clear all roadblocks and ensure zero disruption to the production line
- Work with the supplier to establish a back to PO plan through harmonized lines of balance and ensure a daily follow up
- Align with all key internal stakeholders and prepare a clear mandate for the supplier intervention, regularly follow up on the mandate and ensure a smooth handover.
- Identify supplier improvement and risk mitigation opportunities at key supplier sites and manage these improvement activities.
- Drive execution of supplier performance improvement plans and interface with internal and external partners to collaboratively pursue solutions and closure of action plans.
- Work closely with Procurement, Quality, Customer Project Manager and Operations stakeholders to create supplier development plans centered on quality, delivery, capacity and supplier process capability.
- Provide regular feedback to all relevant stakeholders on supplier support progress through
- Effectively communicates to internal and external groups and ensure appropriate escalation.
- Conduct a very thorough capacity / capability onsite review at the supplier and establish a clear action plan to address all the gaps
- Coordinate your own work travel plans by doing the reservation, follow up, expense claim and financial review.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Administration, Industrial Engineering, Operations management or equivalent experience.
- You have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be ready to travel 70% of the time
- Strong manufacturing and production knowledge and experience are required
- Experience working with sub-tiers is a must
- You are extremely independent and able to work with new supplier with minimal information
- You have experience in project planning and coordination involving several sectors.
- Your computer skills in MS Power point, Excel and Word are expert level.
- You are able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
- You have a strong sense of ethics and are customer focused.
- You have a good analytical, planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must.
- You have operational and financial management knowledge, are an asset.
- You have the ability to understand business relationship & dynamics between the Supplier and the business.
- You have strong communication skills and good systems knowledge
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)