Line Service Tech-Weekends-Early Mornings-BJC
Mountain Aviation, Inc. •
****Mountain Aviation is hosting open interviews on Friday July 27, 2018 from 10am to 2pm in Broomfield, Colorado.****
Please register by copy + pasting the following link into your browser
OR visit our website www.mountainaviation.com and click on the banner.
****We would love to see you there****
Position Title: Line Service Technician
Reports to: Line Service Manager & CEO
Schedule: Early Mornings (typically 4am-11am) Part Time / Hourly
Maintain Mountain Aviation facilities, grounds, aircraft and line equipment. Performs daily tasks associated with preparing, launching, receiving and closing out aircraft flights and providing VIP customer service to Mountain Aviation team members and clients.
- Perform daily tasks:
- Opening and Closing duties for Mountain Aviation Facilities
- Fueling of aircraft
- Ground handling of aircraft
- Assist and greet passengers with baggage, coats and ramp access
- Assist flight crew in preparing aircraft for flight including stocking interior supplies
- Maintenance, repair and cleanliness of hangar, grounds and facility
- Reporting to lead line service on supply inventory and material requests
- Ensure safe operating environment for team members and customers
Additional Duties Include:
- Maintaining aircraft appearance and presentation inside and out
- Maintaining and repairing ground support equipment
- Provide snow removal prior to employee or guest arrival when appropriate.
- Other duties as required or specified by Lead Lines Service Tech or Production Manager.
- Complete work orders and paperwork for proper invoicing
- Assist Mechanics with hangar duties as directed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of aviation fueling and towing procedures
- Knowledge of general facilities maintenance
- Problem-solving and ability to work independently
- Safety & Security awareness
- General Clerical (computer skills, writing, and organization)
- High level customer service skills and the ability to work directly with customers
- Attention to detail a must
- Completed High School or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Available to work part-time in the early mornings as scheduled.
- Previous Line Service experience in aviation
- Completed or enrolled in professional development in an aviation school, college or university
- Work is performed in and out of a hangar setting with exposure to extreme weather conditions, hazardous materials, and heavy equipment.
- Lifting and long periods of standing, walking, stooping, bending, and climbing on and off ladders. Work performance occasionally at heights in excess of 20 feet.
- Ability to work multiple shifts, locations and accommodate unscheduled flights after normal shift hours
- Lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Ident #: