Line Service Technician - RZR
Corporate Flight Management •
Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Mission: The mission for a Fixed Based Operation (FBO) Line Service Technician (LST) is to emphasize CFS’s core values resulting in delivering an incredible level of customer service to every single CFS customer. Maintain a constant focus on safety in all aspects of the operation as the number one core value of CFS. The LSTs will always be motivated and willing to deliver service according to CFS standards. LSTs will work together as to develop their skills on a consistent basis, while following policies and procedures set in place by CFS. All LSTs will work as a team with every employee involved in the FBO operations – particularly other LSTs, CSRs and the Airport Authority staff.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Providing customer service to all pilots and passengers.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Marshalling all aircraft in and out of the ramp area.
- Servicing all aircraft with fuel and oil.
- Towing all aircraft in and out of community hangars, T hangars, maintenance hangars, as well as to and from tie down areas.
- Securing all aircraft.GPU and Lavatory services; including disposal of lavatory contents.
- General cleaning and stocking of the FBO, hangar office areas, hangar floors, crew cars and other ground service equipment (GSE).
- Service all GSE with running fuels, oil and general maintenance of all GSE.
- Customer Service duties, including but not limited to, answering phones and radios, Point of Sale systems, rental car, hotel and catering reservations.
- Charter aircraft cleaning.
- Quality control; including ordering and receiving and testing of fuel and other products.
- Having a pleasant attitude towards co-workers and customers.
- Uphold the policies and procedures outlined in the Contour employee handbook and other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate with co-workers to deliver operational information with a verbal or written command.
- A willingness and ability to engage in two-way constructive feedback with the FBO General Manager and the Line Service Manager for the sole purpose of self-improvement.
- Must be able to hold team members accountable in a way that aligns with the culture of the company (accountability, fairness, integrity).
- Absolute Integrity (Integrity is never conditional) to include:
- Honesty – always tell the truth, no matter what.
- Integrity in interacting with others consistently. Treat people the same regardless of position or influence.
- Lead by example in demonstrating integrity to those on your team.
- Passion: Must be passionate about the position and the mission of the company.
- Accountable – Results driven: must be willing to participate in company and executive sponsored training, mentorship, and personal development to increase critical knowledge, skills and leadership ability. Excellence is an Attitude.
Job Ident #: