As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Entry level position.Strong mechanical aptitude. Enrollment in a Technical Aviation program preferred.Essential communication skills include the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, and listening and computer keyboard skills. Must be available to work any shift!
For Additional Information on this Opening Please Contact Angela Burke:
- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craft work, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
- Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds.
Direct Number: 843-277-6927
Email Your Updated Resume to email@example.com
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.