(FRS020) F-15 Aircraft Electrical Specialist
Alsalam Aerospace Industries •
This role primarily involves the removal, installation and troubleshooting of the electrical wiring systems associated with major modifications on F-15 aircraft, and the performance of similar duties regarding aircraft undergoing repair.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Removal of components determined to be unserviceable and preparing the necessary paper work citing the suspected malfunction.
- Following the instructions in technical orders and/or removal lists, remove existing wiring and/or components of electronic systems.
- Ensure the appropriate paperwork is attached to removed items stating the reason for removal and forward the item to the supply chain.
- Receive all modification kits and check to ensure availability of all required parts and/or materials.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and/or assistance to fellow employees, as and when necessary.
- Responsible for installing new wiring harness, circuit breakers and junction boxes.
- Make necessary repairs during testing by replacing wiring, circuit breakers, diodes, resistors, transformers, relays, switches or any other components.
- Installation of required new components as per the modification as well as other components removed during the modification.
- Assist other specialists as required to ensure successful operational testing.
- Ensure that power is available to all required systems. If failure is observed, ensure all necessary checks and repairs are completed to restore functionality.
Previous F-15 Electrical maintainer experience required including recognized training certification.
Minimum experience of 5 years required within a similar post/ working environment.
Normal color vision is mandatory.
Must be able to obtain and retain a working visa for Saudi Arabia.
Job Ident #:
(FRS020) F-15 PDM Aircraft Electrical Specialist