Cable Assembler - Clearwater
PDS Tech, Inc. •
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on cabinet assemblies which includes installing cables, subassemblies, and circuit card assemblies.
- Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
- May conduct quality inspections on the processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings, and any related reference documentation.
- Builds in accordance with IPC-620 quality standards.
- Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)