Part Time- A&P Technicians - TEB, HPN & TTN
Jet East Corporate Aviation •
Due to growth Jet East Corporate Aviation is offering part time aircraft maintenance positions in Teterboro NJ (TEB), White Plains, NY (HPN) and Trenton, NJ (TTN). Jet East technicians are responsible for completing time-sensitive aircraft repairs in the field. This position is for a seasoned technician that has a professional demeanor and can work with minimal supervision. This position will provide our customers with exceptional customer service that they are accustomed to receiving when supported by Jet East Corporate Aviation.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform maintenance on a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft including: Global Express, Gulfstream, Challenger, Citation, Phenom 300, Falcon and Hawker 800/900XP.
- Perform maintenance in accordance with FAA approved technical data and Jet East Certified Repair Station guidelines.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintenance shop cleanup, organization, and basic office duties.
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, work order, and RTS paperwork.
Technicians with 3+ years experience on either of the following aircraft models are preferred:
- Challenger 350, 650
- Global 5000/6000
- Phenom 300, Cessna Citation
- Gulfstream 450/550
- Falcon 2000
- Ability to be willing to work on elevated platforms (up to 40 feet in the air) using fall protection safety gear
- Ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time while performing repairs
- Ability to lift 70lbs or more
- Ability to operate basic hand tools and ground equipment
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to learn and use technical manuals
- Good mechanical aptitude and ability to solve problems effectively
- Be a problem solver by effectively reading and interpreting maintenance, wiring and illustrated parts manuals
- Ability to communicate both in writing and orally in clear and understandable manner with co-workers, customers and Jet East leadership
- Must be able to perform repairs effectively and quickly in short notice, high-pressure situations
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from computers
- Experience with Apple and Microsoft products especially Outlook, Word, and Excel spreadsheets
- Able to travel to locations, in all weather conditions, to perform repairs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Job Ident #:
Jet East Aviation
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)