20-50 per hour A&P Mechanic Avionics Sheet Metal
SoCal Jet Services, Inc •
- Positions available at KLGB and KCRQ or surrounding areas.
- KLGB Mechanics typically perform scheduled/unscheduled MX in the hangar M-F during the hours of 0830-1700 with the opportunity to work AOG aircraft as needed.
- KCRQ Mechanics will be on call for 5 days a week performing scheduled/unscheduled MX at surrounding airports as needed.
- Perform hangar and/or AOG maintenance on a wide variety of corporate & GA aircraft.
- We are looking for hard working & fast learning mechanics of all experience levels. We are currently in the process of doubling our company size.
- We will work with anyone who has a great work ethic & attitude to ensure our new team is successful. We've hired both master techs & techs with little to no experience and have been successful with every tech who was motivated with a positive attitude.
- There will be 3 review dates set during the first year of employment with possibility of a pay raise and reviews will be given annually after that. We have no problem giving raises to mechanics as their versatility, productivity & availability increases.
- CE-560, CE-560XL, CE-560XLS, CE-680, CE-680A, CE-700. CE-750, CL-300, CL-350, CL-601, CL-604, CL-650, GL-5000, GL-6000, DA-2000, G-450, G-550, G-650, EMB-505, King Air C90, King Air B200, King Air B300, PC-12, Turbo Commander, Cessna, Gulfstream, Bombardier, Embraer, Dassault, Pilatus
- Valid Driver License
- Valid FAA A&P Certification ( Airframe And Powerplant License )
- Good driving record.
- Able to obtain various airport badges.
- Work efficiently to ensure aircraft is released in a timely, safe & economic manner. Quality takes priority above all other metrics.
- Mechanic needs to be self starting, motivated, trainable, thorough & able to perform MX with little to no supervision.
- Good communication skills. Both verbal & written
- 1-10 Years of maintenance experience
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Able to work overtime as work demands
Available on a case by case basis
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)