*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
- Required – able to obtain Secret clearance.
- 3 Years of C-130 Aircraft Structural Modification Experience
- Pass company administered SMM assessment
- Bring shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to work with precision measuring instruments, micrometers, calipers, tape measures, and standard scales.
- FAA Airframe or Powerplant License a Plus
Education and Experience:
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!