A&P Field Mechanic
Air Resources Helicopters, Inc. •
- Inspection and repair of helicopter and components.
- Removal, reinstallation and replacement of major components
- USFS/DOI contract coverage as Mechanic/Fuel Truck Driver.
- Field travel will be required.
- A&P Certificate
- Commercial driver’s license with hazmat endorsement (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain a USFS/DOI mechanic card
- At least 12 months experience as an A&P mechanic maintaining helicopters
- At least 1 full season of experience under “field” conditions within the previous 10 years
- At least 3 months experience maintaining a helicopter away from an operators principle base of operations
- High quality standard with attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Willingness to work in a high-paced environment, the ability to multitask, excellent customer service.
- Card-able experience with AS350 and BH407
- Documented factory training.
- Component overhaul including: main rotor hub assemblies, main transmission, gear boxes, swashplate assemblies, tail rotor gear boxes, and tail rotor assemblies.
- Bell and/or Airbus/Eurocopter factory training a plus.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC