A&P Helicopter Mechanic - Spring, TX
Helicopter Services Inc. •
Helicopter Services, Inc. (HSI) is currently looking for an A&P Helicopter Mechanic. Must have 5 plus years experience. Airbus AS350/H125/H130 experience and familiarity with Robinson and Bell 407 and 206 series aircraft is preferred.
- Employee must be organized, dependable, self-motivated and is required to provide their own tools.
- Physical requirements consistent with industry standards for aviation maintenance.
- Employee will be subject to environmental conditions; protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Drug testing required.
- Salary is market competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Insurance benefits after 90 days.
- Paid leave after 1 year.
- HSI works a compressed work schedule which consists of eight 9-hour days, one 8-hour day and every other Friday off and closes every year Christmas to New Year’s along with 8 other major holidays.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)