A&P Helicopter Mechanic- Kentucky
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified A&P Certified Helicopter Mechanic for a 90 working day contract to direct hire. This is an excellent opportunity for a
candidate looking for long term employment with a stable company.
The A&P Helicopter Mechanic will function under Part 135 operations as a mechanic and be responsible for performing helicopter maintenance in accordance with customers operating manuals, polices, and procedures. These positions require a high degree of skill and professionalism. Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision.
Send a resume to email@example.com
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certification Required
- Must have 2+ years of Helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience on Bell 206L, Bell 407 or AS350 preferred (Military variants acceptable)
- Must provide own tools, tool box shadowed & tools etched
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #: