We are currently seeking A&P Jr. Entry Level Mechanics for a position in Duluth, MN to perform the following duties:
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Rigged Flight Controls, Remove and Replaced Flight Controls
- Removed Replaced Landing Gear, engines
- Worked on Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Experience with working on aileron, elevator, flaps and rudder surfaces
- Company offers training to all contractors which results in an 80 hour Gen Fam cert on Airbus A320 aircraft.
- They currently have a 1 man training department, so the course is offered approximately 2 times a year.
- Each contractor that goes to work here will be paid regular wages during this time and will receive the Gen Fam upon completion.
Skill: A&P Jr. Mechanic
Type of Aircraft: Commercial Airbus, Boeing, McDonnell Douglas
Duration: Long Term
Quick Feedback: YES
Type or Work Environment: MRO, Climate Controlled