A&P Mechanic - Idaho
HSGI, Inc. •
- Making technical decisions, and managing discrepancies. In addition, they will perform inspection, test, and repair on airframes including Gulfstream, Falcon, Citation, and Embraer for the Jet Aircraft Maintenance team, or Pilatus, King Air, and Piper for the Turbo Prop Maintenance team.
- Mechanics must have thorough knowledge and ability to maintain/repair/inspect all parts of the aircraft, including engines, propellers, landing gear, hydraulic equipment, radio and radar instruments, and airframes.
- This position, unlike commercial mechanics that often specialize in working on an isolated part of the aircraft requires the mechanic to work on all parts of the aircraft.
- Inspects, repairs, overhauls, upgrades, cleans, paints aircraft and provides for the general and routine maintenance, in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration regulations and aircraft manufacturer's recommendations.
- Maintains detailed records concerning all work conducted, inspections performed, conditions found, and safety compliance.
- Conducts periodic routine inspections for the purpose of ensuring continued safety and proper working condition of flight equipment.
- Prepares, inventories, and records aircraft parts and components in order to prevent corrosion, failure and misuse
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, electricity charts, and instructional manuals.
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, care, and accounting of materials, tools and equipment.Complies with company policy and procedures as contained in company manual
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses that are in good standing.
- Basic mechanic tools (larger and more expensive tools are provided).
- Valid, unrestricted Driver's License.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Some Avionics experience required.
Contact JP at 251-260-6025 via text or call
Email JP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC