A&P Lead Technician
Western Jet Aviation •
A&P LEAD Techs, Assistant Lead techs and Senior Techs
HAS IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME OPENINGS FOR A & P LEAD TECHS AND ASSISTANT LEAD TECHS, SENIOR LEVEL TECHS ON THE 1st SHIFT, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and 2nd SHIFT, 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Tired of doing only pre-flight and post-flight maintenance and not utilizing all your mechanical skills??
Western Jet Aviation, the largest privately owned U.S. based Gulfstream repair station has immediate needs for A & P licensed and experienced Lead Technicians & Assistant Lead Technicians on our 1st Shift. The qualified candidate will have 3-5 years in a leadership capacity, supervising and directing a crew of 4-6 A & P Techs.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
Western Jet Aviation has an excellent benefits package which includes company paid medical, dental and vision benefits, optional life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay along with 401(k) plan.
- Gulfstream experience required
- Supervisory experience (for Lead positions)
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager will lead A & P Techs through all levels of Gulfstream scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to include: 12/24/36/72 month inspections, 5000 landing inspections, engine changes and discrepancy trouble shooting.
- Will manage labor hours, materials, and crew members efficiently.
- Responsible for on-time completion of work orders, excellent customer service and quality workmanship.
- Will consult with customers to update them on the status of their aircraft.
- Will participate in the interviewing and selection of their staff, writing performance evaluations and counseling sessions with crew members as needed.
- Would prefer applicants with 3-5 years’ experience on Gulfstream models GII’s through G550.
- Will consider applicants with related experience on other mid-sized corporate and charter jets.
- Must qualify as an inspector.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)