Gama Aviation has an immediate opportunities for a Maintenance / Avionics Technician in West Palm Beach, FL.
The Maintenance / Avionics Technician is responsible for knowing, understanding, and accomplishing all required steps associated with compliance of the maintenance work scope assigned.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure all work is accomplished in accordance with Gama Aviation Engineering’s policies and procedures (RSQCM), manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, and FAA Regulations.
- Document maintenance discrepancies and take necessary actions to correct the items.
- Immediately notifying the Lead Mechanic of any problem areas such as parts, materials, workmanship or airworthiness issues.
- Provide the Lead Mechanic with a detailed report of work progression and open items to be included in the shift turnover log.
- Proper tagging of Aircraft components, parts and panels appropriately stored including racks by aircraft.
- Maintain work areas, buildings, and equipment which are utilized for aircraft maintenance in a safe, clean, and operative condition.
- Have sufficient hand tools to perform maintenance duties.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Lead Mechanic.
- The Aircraft Mechanic, certified may delegate duties to a qualified assistant; however, such delegation does not relieve the Aircraft Mechanic of overall responsibility
- .Available to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends and days off.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.