A&P Mechanic – Peachtree, GA
Aviation Personnel •
A&P Mechanic &8211; Peachtree, GA
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Responsible for inbound/outbound aircraft inspections, including documentation of all areas needing
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components, including removal, balancing and installation of flight controls.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Dissemble and reassemble various helicopter for paint
- Performs miscellaneous repair projects, inspections or installations and completes various tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Occasional window replacement
- Properly cares for and maintains shop equipment and tools.
- Uses protective equipment and follows safety rules as required in compliance with OSHA.
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data
- 5+ years of aviation mechanic experience
- Must have corporate jet experience: Gulfstream and/or Falcon
- Ability to read, writes, speak and understand the English language.
- A&P license required (additional IA a plus)
- Perform lifting of supplies and equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Stand, squat, reach, kneel, bend, and twist/turn for extended periods of time repairing and maintaining aircraft.
- Comply with drug testing requirements in compliance with federal regulations.
- Sheet metal experience a plus
- Aircraft Painting experience a plus
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC