A&P Mechanic (General Aviation Aircraft)
4M HR Logistics •
- inspection, troubleshooting, and repairs to general aviation class aircraft
- workload is piston singles & twins, some turboprops, some light business jets
- Job Hours: 8am to 4:30 PM, M-F. ½ hour unpaid lunch, two paid 10-minute breaks. No OT is forecast at this point.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing inspections and repairs to general aviation class aircraft
- Cessna, Piper, and Beechcraft experience preferred
- Piston engine experience strongly preferred.
- A&P License required
- Must have their own hand tools (just the common items)
Job Ident #: