A&P Mechanic PC-12
Mokulele Flight Service, Inc. •
We are seeking mechanics who can demonstrate the values of our company and one Ohana: kindness, teamwork and a family attitude. Under the direction and guidance of the Director of Maintenance performs maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting, and modifications on company aircraft.Locations
: Honolulu, Oahu; Hawaii
- Be familiar with the companies policies and procedures contained in the GOM and AAIP and submits changes as appropriate to eliminate conflicts and/or enhance operational effectiveness.
- Comply with 14 CFR (as applicable), manufacturer’s specifications, company policies and procedures, as well as other methods accepted by the FAA, when performing maintenance, repairs, and modifications to company aircraft by reading and interpreting technical manuals, drawings and blueprints to perform the required maintenance tasks.
- Performs troubleshooting, inspection and diagnoses of maintenance issues involving aircraft structures, systems and engines.
- Removes and/or disassembles defective parts; assembles and installs replacement parts, components and subassemblies on Cessna Caravan 208B/EX aircraft.
- Update aircraft fleet status information for company aircraft as directed.
- Assist with completion of shift turnover reports.
- Participate in shift meetings and briefings as required.
- Conduct on-the-job training as assigned by the DOM or designee.
- Attend training whenever assigned at home base or away from assigned station.
- Properly execute necessary maintenance records and paperwork as required by FAA and company regulations.
- Maintain the maintenance work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Adhere to material handling and control procedures specified in by the equipment manufacturers and company policy and procedures.
- Perform aircraft run-ups and taxis.
- Perform road trips to repair aircraft at other stations.
- Completes required entries into the aircraft maintenance and engineering tracking system (CESCOM/CAMP).
- Respond to gate calls regarding mechanical discrepancies.
- Additional duties as assigned by the DOM or designee.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting salary: $25 - $40 per hour depending on experience MUST have Pilatus PC-12 experience
- We are able to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package with some options to add eligible dependents. Benefits include;
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Plans, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Away From Work, Paid Holidays, Travel Privileges on both Mokulele Airlines as well as most domestic airlines, Employee Assistance Program, Short Term Disability, and so much more!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current A&P certificate required
- Minimum 2 years professional aircraft maintenance work experience on PC-12 required.
- Must have basic mechanical skills
- Must own basic set of aircraft maintenance tools
- Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments necessary to perform job assignments
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Must take instruction and guidance well
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations and also as an individual
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work any and all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical tasks which include bending, stooping, kneeling and working overhead for long periods of time
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Please note this is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance and DATP enrollment in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations
$25.00 PH-$40.00 PH
Job Ident #: