A&P Mechanic - Butte, Montana
CAT Aerostaffing •
Job Summary: Inspect, troubleshoot & repair aircraft
Location: Butte, MT
Employee Type: Contract-to-direct
Hours/Days: 40+ hours days can vary.
Shifts: Day Shift
Pay/hr: Negotiable DOE.
Payment Method: Weekly electronic deposit.
Benefits: Company benefits offered after direct hire.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Performing repairs, installation, refurbishing, servicing, inspections, checks, and tests specified in the applicable works sheets and job cards as applicable.
- Signing for and being responsible for the work that he/she has accomplished as well as all other mechanics that may have added him/her.
- Adhere to all technical data and instructions for each job function.
- Use the proper procedures, methods and practices in each job function to produce airworthy work.
- Properly signing out parts obtained from the parts room; ensure parts are requested when inventory levels require it.
- Additional duties will be keeping the hangar and shop area clean and orderly, assist in aircraft reconfigurations, keep the exterior of the aircraft clean, and any other duties assigned to him by the shift Lead Mechanic or Maintenance Manager.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education: High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Licenses: FAA A & P Certified Mechanic.
- Experience in years: 3 years minimum.
- Aircraft Experience: GA/Corporate, Kingair, PT6 experience desired
- Skills & Abilities: Must be physically able to stand and kneel for long periods, climb ladders and work in small, confined spaces.
- Tools: Mechanics are required to supply and track their own tools.
- Language: Mastery of the English language is required.
- Pre-employment drug screen: Required before employment.
- Background check: May be required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)