A&P Mechanic - Direct Hire
NorthStar Technologies, LLC. •
NorthStar Technologies is looking for A&P Mechanics for direct hire positions in Bridgeport, WV. This position requires a basic knowledge of FAA regulations and a positive attitude and professional image.
- Trouble shoot, perform inspections, maintenance, and repairs on aircraft interiors, structures, and systems
- Perform general mechanical items on aircraft interiors and related systems, including, but not limited to removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and basic sheet metal repair or installation.
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. with or without accommodation.
- The ability to climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Troubleshoots and corrects discrepancies.
- Use complete set of hand tools.
- Work independently when required.
- Able to read and understand blueprints, engineering documents, service bulletins, aircraft manuals and catalogs and be able to perform complex cabin reconfiguration.
- Use hand tools and necessary equipment to perform skilled mechanical work as necessary or instructed.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- 5 years aircraft maintenance experience
- Experience with commercial aircraft (Bombardier CRJ series a plus)
- Experience with corporate engines
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)