A&P Mechanic - Fort Worth, TX - FTW
Executive AirShare •
- Assists Maintenance Dept. Administrator and performs scheduled maintenance on aircraft, as assigned.
- Participates in preplanning briefing to ensure complete understanding of the project work scope, man-hour availability, and projected completion date.
- Ensure proper job planning so that parts and other resources are available in a timely manner to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Ensures that any changes to the work scope are approved by the customer or supervisor and are accurately documented in a Change Order.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and that milestones and deadlines throughout the project are met.
- Demonstrates proper inspection and repair procedures.
- Ensures that the aircraft is properly protected and that proper procedures are in place and followed to eliminate errors and incidents.
- Endorses finished work.
- Troubleshoots and repairs damaged, worn or defective mechanical components.
- Refers to maintenance manuals or other specifications to determine proper methods.
- Demonstrates correct operational procedures with required tools and equipment.
- Ensures that the work order is opened and updated throughout the project in a timely manner.
- Ensures that squawks on work orders are accurate and descriptive.
- Ensures that time billed to squawks on a work order via timesheets and parts billed are accurate, justified, and reasonable.
- Performs pre-flight and post-flight inspections on aircraft.
- Ensures aircraft flight preparation.
- Completes maintenance log entries. (non CRS)
- Reports discrepancies to Management and Director of Maintenance.
- Documents maintenance activities.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Keeps records of materials used for accurate budgeting and analysis.
- Assists with organization and order of facilities and work areas.
- Observes current applicable FAA Regulations.
- Maintains cleanliness of work areas.
- Maintains general cleanliness of hangar, parts & tool rooms and ramp areas, including operation of hangar floor cleaning machine.
- Complies with company safety policies and procedures.
- Provides Flight Operations Support and Customer Assistance.
- Marshalls departing and arriving aircraft safely.
- Assists boarding and deplaning of passengers.
- Promptly responds to customer requests, assists with baggage and vehicle movement or other customer requests.
- Treats customers courteously and professionally.
Qualifications and requirements:
Requires an Airframe and Powerplant mechanic certificate. Must meet the experience requirement of CFR 65.83, and have minimum of 5 years’ experience working on turbine powered aircraft, preferred models: Embraer Phenom 100 and 300,and Legacy 550, Cessna Citation 525A, 560, and 750, Textron King Air 350i Pro Line and Fusion Avionics packages. Working knowledge of FAR parts 43, 65, 91,135 and 145 relating to maintenance and mechanics. IA and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills. Team player is essential. Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
Please visit the Careers page on our website, http://www.execairshare.com/about/careers/ to see our current openings.
Job Ident #: