- High school diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in Corporate Jet and/or Business Jet maintenance environment, preferably on Lear Jet, Dassault FalconJet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc...
- APU Operation qualified.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Work and bend in confined work space.
- Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
- Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software. FAA Inspection Authorization. Successful completion of at least one (1) Maintenance School is a plus. Engine Run and Taxi qualified on business jet aircraft, preferably on Lear Jet, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. aircraft is a plus. Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description.
Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 251-260-8102
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!