- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to include: 12/24/36/72 month inspections on charter and/or corporate mid-size jets.
- Corporate Jet experience required! Prefer Gulfstream but will consider other Corporate Jet experience also.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Examines and inspects engines or other components for cracks, breaks or leaks.
- Services and maintains aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures, functional components, and parts, such as wings and fuselage, rigging and hydraulic units.
- Reads and interprets manufacturers and airline’s maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Tests engine operating, using testing equipment to locate source of malfunction.
- Able to communicate effectively in English with lead technician, crew members and shop foreman
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.