Southern Star Aviation •
Southern Star Aviation is seeking an A&P Mechanic experienced in light GA aircraft from small single engine to light twin engine. Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair problems on their own.
Southern Star Aviation is based at Mid-Way Regional Airport (KJWY) in Midlothian, Texas. www.ssajwy.com
- Current A&P license
- Minimum two years of experience in GA
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to lift 40 pounds, repeatedly Valid driver's license
- Must adhere to the Company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program.
- Some Avionics Skills
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Inspector Authorization Certificate
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)