Berry Aviation •
Purpose:Specifically, this role will assist a team in maintaining Berry’s fleet of Embraer EMB-120, DHC-8, and DHC-6 aircraft.
- Complete the launch and recovery of the aircraft for scheduled and unscheduled flights.
- Performs general aircraft maintenance on supported aircraft.
- Complies with maintenance tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Lead.
- Accurately documents all maintenance tasks performed on the supported aircraft in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations and local procedures.
- Completes the necessary paperwork for part turn-in.
- Assists other mechanics with general aircraft maintenance tasks as required.
- Demonstrates good housekeeping procedures to ensure a clean work area.
- Complies with requirements for control of tools and parts.
- Responsible for providing on-the-job training to other mechanics as needed.
- Attend training classes and actively pursue on-the-job training on the aircraft.
- May be required to act as a lead or supervisor for short or long periods of time in the absence of those personnel (as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Have at least three years of experience in maintaining aircraft under FAA part 135 program.
- Current/valid US issued Airframe and Powerplant Certificates
- Minimum: High School diploma
- Preferred: Undergraduate degree
Unique skills or certifications:
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant certificate
- Electrical Avionics Troubleshooting
Physical requirements of the job:
- Incumbent is required to be able to lift a minimum of 120 Lbs., perform as an aircraft maintenance technician.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)