A&P Mechanic - COE
Empire Airlines •
Join an innovative airline with over 40 years of history. Empire Airlines, known for our “WE CAN DO THAT!” attitude, is looking for an A&P Mechanic to join our team.
Empire Airlines has been a FedEx Feeder operator since 1988 providing flight and maintenance services throughout the Western United States. Our fleet consists of ATR 42, ATR 72, and Cessna Caravan 208 aircraft throughout our 18 domiciles servicing over 40 cities.
Employee benefits include PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, travel benefits, paid holidays, healthy lifestyle incentives, referral program, and other optional benefits. For eligible employees, we also offer Known Crewmember (KCM) and CASS (jump seat) benefits.
Please apply at www.empireairlines.com/careers for consideration.
The A&P Mechanic will maintain the Company’s aircraft in a safe and airworthy condition according to the company maintenance manual and FAR regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work on aircraft, components or related parts of aircraft as outlined on the applicable work forms in accordance with the manufacturer’s Maintenance Manual and Empire Airlines approved maintenance program in a safe and efficient manner; ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from aircraft.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition; complete all records and paperwork required and associated with maintenance in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serve as a positive, constructive, communicative leader for the organization and its customers and policies for the industry and its participants; serve as positive role model for ethical behavior and promote an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles that is consistent with these principles; promote and support the mission of the company.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- A&P Mechanic with two years of experience with Company aircraft type, preferred.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both oral and written, have a valid driver’s license with insurable record through Empire’s policy, required.
- Must adhere to the Company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program, required.
Work may be performed in a hangar environment, and may require considerable outside work with 25% travel. Will be exposed to noise and hazards associated with aircraft maintenance. Requires standing, walking, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and ladder/lift usage. Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing and hearing to conduct business. A&P Mechanic will maintain the Company’s aircraft in a safe and airworthy condition according to the company maintenance manual and FAR regulations.
Empire is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to our recruiting team. Thank you for your interest in the Empire Airlines family!
Job Ident #: