A&P Mechanic Flightline AZ
Strom Aviation •
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Job Functions:
• Researches technical data and performs disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, assembly, testing and calibration of aircraft components and company special tools and ground equipment in accordance with applicable maintenance manual, FAA regulations and Ascent Aviation Services policies and procedures.
• Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, plumbing and hydraulic units.
• Reads and interprets manufacturers and airlines maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components. Upon removing units from an aircraft, engine, or other major component or subassembly, completes appropriate identification, routing tags and forms and makes appropriate entries into the Component Removal Log.
• Inspects turbine blades to detect cracks or breaks.
• Disassembles and inspects parts for wear, or other defects.
• Repairs or replaces defective engine parts and reassembles and installs engine in aircraft.
• Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
• Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft including flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
• Upon completion of work scope obtains the signature of a certified mechanic on work cards or forms.
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience required: A minimum of 3 years related commercial aircraft experience, heavy maintenance and modification experience.
License requirements: A&P preferred
Specific aircraft experience required: Commercial aircraft
- MUST BE FLEXIBLE ON SHIFT
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)