A&P Mechanic MOD - Texas
ARM International •
ARM International has immediate openings for A&P Mechanic MOD team members.
Mechanics will open and or remove portions of the aircraft; perform maintenance, service and repairs as necessary; document maintenance tasks, and close aircraft and or replace parts IAW policies and procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies and aircraft manufacturers as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals and or Mechanical drawings.
-Challenging & Rewarding projects
1. 5 years A&P or Structures experience on commercial aircraft with valid FAA A&P Certification.
2. Must have working knowledge and ability to inspect, troubleshoot, repair commercial aircraft; and use of specialty tools
3. Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
4. Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blue prints and drawings.
5. Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc necessary to perform job.
6. Must follow verbal and written instructions.
7. Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
8. Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
9. Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in assigned duties.
10. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Job Ident #: