A&P Mechanic Part 91/ 135
Hire Aviation •
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Maintain or repair some or all of the following aircraft: aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components according to all specifications.
- Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component.
- Documenting maintenance procedures to include: component damage, component origin, and condition of component, components or equipment.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational process and procedures.
- Performance of daily scheduled and non-scheduled inspections, maintenance, repair and alterations of aircraft.
- Troubleshoot defective aircraft systems and components in an effective manner.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or required
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Airport ramp/warehouse environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling
- Standing on feet for extended periods of time
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100+ pounds occasionally, with assistance from co-workers or tools
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- FAA Airframe and Power plant license is required.
- Must understand, read, and write English.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules.
- Operational knowledge of laptop and desktop computers, working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, or related presentation programs. Operational knowledge of Outlook is required. Competency with internet navigation is also required.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, state and federal regulations.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)