A&P Mechanic Rotor Technician - Portland, Oregon LICENSED 12217
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce solutions is seeking Rotor Technicians for an opportunity in Aurora, Oregon.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Performs overhaul, repair, inspections and testing of various drive & rotor components and parts.
- Read and interprets maintenance manuals, or other technical data to determine the feasibility and method to perform the assigned tasks.
- Cleans and inspects drive & rotor components and parts for damage and wear using visual examination and special tooling and equipment. Follows shop standard work procedures for clean up and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Replaces or repairs damaged or worn drive & rotor parts using general hand tools, special tools, pneumatic tools and precision measuring equipment. Assembles components with same tools and equipment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, further education or advance instruction relative to technical field is desirable
- Requires 1+ year mechanical experience, preferably in aviation OR right out of A&P school.
- Experience in Boeing 107/CH46 or Boeing 234/CH47 transmission components and or rotor head components preferred
- Documented military or commercial transmission or rotor head maintenance and/or component maintenance training preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: