A&P Mechanic in AK (Cessna, Pilatus, Quest)
Aero Twin, Inc. •
- Ensure all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer's manuals and FAA accepted or approved data
- Adheres to all applicable FARs and Company policies and procedures outlined in the General Procedures Manual (GPM) and the Company's, FAA Approved Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals
- Responsible for movement of aircraft in hangar and on ramp, including operation of Tug.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must hold a valid A&P
- Verifiable aircraft
maintenance employment within last two years.
- Preferably with minimum of 5
years Repair Station experience
- Familiar with computer data
entry, and Microsoft Windows based programs
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak
and understand English.
- Pass Pre-Hire Drug Test successfully.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)