A&P Mechanic, Sheet Metal Mechanic/Structures Mechanic
Aircraft Mod's Specialists, Inc •
In search of Aircraft Mechanics/A&P Mechanics!
We are currently hiring for our contract location in Lake City, FL. !
Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Sign on bonus available!
- Contact us to 904.480.1366
- Must be a US Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Currently living in the United States
- A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License with a minimum of 3 years of experience as an A&P Mechanic required with said background
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License or previous Repairman’s Certificate holder strongly preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to comprehend Component Maintenance Manuals as well as associated schematic diagrams.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, accuracy, and precision.
- Extensive product knowledge of the respective business segment.
- Working knowledge of related company instructions, company processes, overhaul manuals, and original equipment manufacturer's manuals.
$500 - $2000
Lake City, FL
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)