Corvallis Aero Service •
This position is for a line A&P mechanic to provide maintenance support for fixed wing GA aircraft to include Cessna, Beechcraft, Piper, Diamond and others.
- Location: Corvallis Oregon
- Hourly position
- Medical benefits after 90days.
- Possess knowledge of the operational and technical problems involved in the aircraft maintenance and inspection process.
- Troubleshoot, service and repair aircraft, airframes and systems to ensure air-worthiness.
- Inspects hydraulic systems, structural repairs, modifications, removal, replacement and reinstallation actions; part fabrication; layouts, templates, etc., inspect for structural integrity, quality and completeness of work.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to include aircraft open-up cleaning, lubing of aircraft systems and components.
- Understand and follow OEM installation manuals and procedures
- .Complete required paperwork following maintenance and installation functions.
- Assist with annual inspections and other aircraft maintenance tasks.
- Hold a mechanic certificate with airframe and power plant ratings for a minimum of 1 year.
- Have experience in Recip. engines and fixed wing GA aircraft.
- Meets the requirements of all legal employment and FAA regulations for the position held.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must be able to pass random drug tests and a background check.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC