Corvallis Aero Service •
This position is for a line A&P mechanic to provide maintenance support for fixed wing GA aircraft to include Cessna, Beechcraft, Piper, Diamond and others.
- Location: Corvallis Oregon
- Hourly position
- Medical benefits after 90days.
- Have a working knowledge of AD's and FAR's as it relates to Part 91 & Part 135 A/C
- Perform 100hr inspections including sign-offs. Perform routine and emergent work as required.
- Initiate Work Orders and insure proper closeout.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to include aircraft pre-inspection, cleaning and maintenance of shop equipment.
- Understand and follow OEM Maintenance manuals, Parts Catalogs and Service Bulletins.
- Complete required paperwork following maintenance and installation functions.
- Be neat and punctual.
- Provide good customer service.
- Hold a FAA mechanic certificate with Airframe and Power Plant ratings for a minimum of 1 year.
- Have experience in Aircraft Reciprocating engines and fixed wing GA aircraft.
- Meet all legal requirements for employment and FAA regulations for the position held.
- Basic Computer skills including Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug tests and pass a background check.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)