South Florida Jet Center •
Performs troubleshooting, operational testing, modification, inspection and repair of aircraft systems, instrument, electrical, and electronic systems in accordance with company policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and specifications established by the FAA and Aircraft Manufacture.
Lear 45/60 Challenger 604/605 exp per.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Power Plant License REQUIRED
- FCC license preferred but not required
- 2 years of experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operation
Lear 45/60 Challenger experience preferred
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Work to written or verbal instructions
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work.
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)