Dauntless Air •
Immediate opening for an A&P Mechanic with 2+ years of experience who possesses a positive attitude, good communication skills, well organized, and a professional demeanor. Someone who is willing to travel and relocate.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Troubleshoot systems, disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment
- Ensure all departing fleet aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR's and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented
- Document all work accomplished in a clear, concise, and accurate manner
- Responsible for knowing, understanding, following, and promoting company policies and procedures.
- Display all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules, and policies
- Any other miscellaneous job duties required by the supervisor or company
Experience on Pratt & Whitney PT6 engines, amphibious floats, sheet metal, and avionics desired. Possessing an IA license is a plus. The length of experience is flexible, depending on experience we are willing to train.
Current valid diver's licnese
A&P license required
Drug & alcohol testing
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)