4M HR Logistics •
The candidate will follow all applicable Company processes and procedures, instructions, guidelines, and technical data in performance of their duties.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs aircraft assembly and disassembly of all major and subsystems on Dash 8 aircraft in accordance with technical manuals, engineering directives, and available data.
- Performs aircraft inspections for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of flight controls, components, and systems. Repairs damage, corrosion, loose or missing fasteners using tools, specialized measurement equipment and provides detailed documentation.
- Troubleshoots issues on all aircraft systems and corrects, adjusts, or replaces failing equipment and/or parts.
- Checks and services all systems for launch and recovery with required lubricants, gases, fuel, oxygen, refrigerants, etc.
- Operates ground support equipment in support of ground movement for flight operations, flight test, and ground runs. May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, fork lift, APU, etc.
- Must understand and apply Safety Data Sheets (SDS) associated with hazardous materials required in support of aircraft maintenance.
- Must be able to thoroughly describe and document discrepancies, logbook entries, corrective actions, and all task driven documentation.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Ability to read blueprints, specifications, technical manuals and test equipment procedures.
EXPERIENCE, SKILL, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Secret Security Clearance is required
- 3 or more years experience on the Dash 8 is strongly preferred.
- Airframe and Powerplant license required.
- Requires lifting of items weighing up to sixty (60) pounds on an occasional basis.
- Requires physical effort associated with standing / walking / sitting.
- Requires the ability to crawl to some degree in performance of job duties.
- Requires the ability to twist, bend, squat, climb and / other body movements to successfully accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Requires kneeling on occasion in performance of job duties.
- Requires the use of either or both hands for grasping items, manual dexterity is required and the ability to push / pull; i.e., open / close file cabinets and / or handle machinery.
- Requires the ability to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Able to properly recognize and distinguish colors.
- Sufficient vision required to successfully accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Requires sustained periods of concentration.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations without affecting logical decision making.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)