Benelux Tek Group Inc. •
Benelux Tek Aerospace is a division of Benelux Tek Group Inc. Our United States office is currently searching for highly skilled certified Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics. As an A&P Mechanics, you will be performing aircraft inspections and troubleshooting a variety of aircraft systems and components in accordance with applicable technical aircraft data. A&P mechanics will be carrying out line maintenance duties such as: daily and weekly checks, routine tasks, evaluations, and rectification of any defects.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
Ensure all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer's manuals and FAA accepted or approved data.
Adheres to all applicable FARs and Company policies and procedures outlined in the General Procedures Manual (GPM) and the Company's, FAA Approved Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program.
Interpret aircraft technical manuals, and electrical drawings.
Responsible for movement of aircraft in hangar and on ramp, including operation of tow-tractor.
Maintain work area in a neat, clean and safe condition at all times.
Perform only those tasks for which proper training and qualification has been obtained.
Document On-the-job training (OJT) on from (T#004) for training received on tasks which Mechanics/Repairmen have not previously performed
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Hold a Mechanic's Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings. Meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83.
- Familiar with parameters and standards established specifically in Federal Aviation Regulations, Parts 43, 65 and 91.
- Familiar with basic inventory management functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Familiar with computer data entry, and Microsoft Windows based programs.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs.
- Able to work flexible schedule to include day and night shifts.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Experience working with aircraft types: CRJ 100, 200, 550, 700, 900, ERJ 170, 175.
- A&P Licensed
- Experience on CRJs & ERJs
- 6 month contract
- Contract to hire
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)