A&P Mechanic Tampa
Global Partner Solutions •
Licensed Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
MUST HAVE FAA ISSUED A&P LICENSE
Please do NOT apply if you are not a licensed A&P
Candidate will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, modification, installation and troubleshooting of experimental aircraft.Candidates will be required to perform these duties in support of new product and sustaining aircraft designs. These duties will include coordination with Engineering and technical support team members
• Airframe and Powerplant License REQUIRED
• Formal training and fundamental hands on skills for mechanical troubleshooting maintenance and repair of aircraft systems
• Ability to follow maintenance manuals, interpret blueprints and drawings, and accurately document performed tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor and appearance.
• Must have positive attitude with the determination to perform work and communicate with utmost integrity.
Job Ident #: