A&P Mechanics (Corporate) Great Pay-Boise
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a team of A&P Mechanics to support a large aircraft service center in Boise, Idaho.
The A&P mechanics duties include performing scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, inspections, troubleshooting, and repairs in accordance with FAA regulations. Requires a valid driver’s license; rotating on-call airline support; and availability for occasional travel. Must be team player and have strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Must have current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- 3+ years of experience performing maintenance on corporate aircraft; Falcon Jet experience a plus
- Must pass an FAA pre-employment drug screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies
- Must provide own hand tools
To be considered, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format via e-mail to email@example.com or fax your resume to (850) 941-2004 or (615) 627-0743.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #: