A&P Technician - LEAD
Jet Aircraft Support Inc. •
This is a contract to hire position.
Jet Aircraft Support Inc. provides maintenance services to corporate aircraft. The company is based in the DFW metroplex and has an additional base in Austin, TX. We are is seeking an Airframe & Powerplant Technician for our Austin/ San Antonio base. The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
- Can work independently or under minimum supervision.
- Prioritizes and maintains maintenance event schedules, as needed.
- Troubleshoots repairs, inspects, and performs maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data and FAA regulations.
- Will be required to make aircraft logbook entries and release aircraft for return to service.
- Ensures compliance with FAA regulations and manufacturer's recommendations.
- Prepares and maintains documents related to work activities in accordance with regulations and company policies.
- Travel can be up to 50 % to various locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A current and valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License is required.
- 4+ years directly related aviation experience (corporate aircraft experience preferred)
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Naturalized U.S. Citizen.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through email/web-based applications.
- Must be within 45 minutes of KAUS or KSAT airport.
We are a team-based operations and are looking for an individual who works well in teams and can lead as needed.
Up to 50%
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)