As our ideal candidate,
- -You have an A & P Certificate
- -You have 0 – 2 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- -You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- -You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- -You own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- -You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- -You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- -You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- -You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- -You have basic PC skills
- -You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- -You have Bombardier aircraft model experience
- -You have demonstrated the ability to train other employees
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.