AIRCRAFT ASSEMBLERS NEEDED ASAP!
PDS Tech, Inc. •
- Performs simple production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Suitable candidates will have ONE year of direct industrial manufacturing experience or relevant educational experience.
- It is preferable that candidates be familiar with general aviation industry practices.
- Lift up to 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension.
- Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms.
- Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.Pass visual acuity and color perception tests.Read, write, and comprehend the English language.Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material.
- Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities.
- Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation.
- On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs.
- Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs).
- Frequent walking on flat surfaces.
- Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces.
- Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces.
- Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands.
- Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls.
- Occasional contact with metals.
- Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions.
Must be available to work any shift
Must have at least one year of Aerospace experience or certification from school
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC