Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* High school diploma or GED required.
* A&P License required
* 2 - 5 years minimum experience in heavy commercial maintenance.
* Proficient in the following skills: Safety wiring, engine servicing, engine CSD servicing, tire inflation, A/C wash rack/cleaning procedures, A/C lube procedures, hydraulic pressurization/depressurization, wingwalker/aircraft towing, A/C marshalling, Torque wrench values/operation, basic safety procedures, engine cowling opening, Lav/portable water flushing/servicing, interior seat installation, nose Radome removal/install, application of external power, stairs/entry door operation, APU servicing cargo door operation, jack operator, fuel tank entry procedures, operation of reader printers/IPC, electrical HOBART, HUFFER, water service cart, general knowledge of all applicable F.A.R’s and company policy and procedures, familiar with all paperwork procedures including job cards/time cards, routine/non-routine cards, S.R.M’s, service bulletins, and work sign-off/sell off procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* A moderate level of interpersonal skills is required to maintain an effective relationship with co-workers and supervision.
* Requires easy mobility around various sections of aircraft and the dexterity to remove and replace parts in a timely manner.
* Requires mental skills and quickness with the ability to cope with stress and intense effort or exertion usually caused by long working hours.
* Must have the capacity to gain knowledge by hearing for one’s own safety due to the dangers involved.
* Working environment requires standing 90% of the workday on hard surfaces.
* Must be able to lift 50lbs. and report to work regularly.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.