APG Mechanic: 133038
Global Technical Services •
Looking for dependable and detail-oriented individuals to join our team as A&P Mechanics in San Antonio, Texas. This is a Long Term Assignment doing commercial MRO work. Matching 401(k) and Insurance is offered on all positions. Apply Now... a Recruiter will contact you.
#Job Duties Include:
- * Routine and non-routine maintenance on large commercial jets with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment
- * Maintain and supply personal records of work performed on OJT forms for the Training Department.
- * Successfully complete any courses deemed necessary by the Training Department.
- * Minimum 3 years experience - will consider US Military Experience (up to 4 years)
- * Must have experience on heavy jets
- * Experience with removal l and replacement of large components a must
- * Rigging and installation of flight controls
- * Operational checks and engine R/R
- * A&P license preferred BUT not required
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)