No Tools Required!!
Time and a Half on Overtime!!
Per Diem available for candidates that Qualify!!
Under minimal supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions:
- complex lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or complex repairs, in a production environment.
- Provide specialized technical assistance and interact with team members to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Manufacture a wide variety of composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Proficient at reading work orders, blueprints, GAC specifications, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Must be skilled in the use of special tools and equipment to include precision measuring devices such as 6" scale, 1" micrometer, 6" dial caliper.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.