Aerospace Composite Technicians - Mesa, AZ
STS Aviation Group •
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Composite Technicians in Mesa, Arizona.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Performs lay-up and assembly for the fabrication of composite structures. Works with engineering to develop process improvements and to troubleshoot of non-conformances.
- Perform lay-up and assembly processes, set-ups, and techniques
- Set up composites parts for fabrication; read and interprets drawings, planning, process specifications, and other documents to understand tooling, materials, sequence of operations, techniques, and other factors required for fabrication
- Assembles and repairs simple to complex composites parts and components within quality and time standards; performs metallic and nonmetallic assembly and subassembly
- May provide technical leadership to demonstrate and explain production operations; lead teams on assignments; check quality and quantity of work; troubleshoot fabrication problems and recommend solutions
- Coordinates with Production Control to ensure that resources are available
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and nonconformance issues
- Check units for compliance using hand held precision measuring equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges and scales
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality when required
- Follow all safety procedures and reports unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision
- Reports job status and restraints to coworkers and supervision
- Identifies production inefficiencies and suggests potential improvements to product or process
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years with layup, bonding or assembly of composites
- Experience with composite tooling materials (Prepreg, wet layup)
STS AeroStaff Services
offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: