Aircraft Accessories Technician (A&P)
Hire Aviation •
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Perform overhauls or repairs on a wide variety of different airframe components.
- Troubleshoot and assist in repairing/inspecting different airframe components.
- Utilize and consistently learn new procedures on approved overhaul/repairs.
- Work as a team player and assist co-workers as needed.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver license
- Possess High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States
- Must have experience and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook inventory software, and tracking systems
- Prior experience with Component Controls Quantum software preferred
- Able to pass a required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal history records check
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Component aircraft experience preferred, but not essential.
- Previous mechanic experience required.
- A&P Mechanic license helpful, but not required.
- Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
- Routing or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)